Friday, January 14, 2011

Entry 8. Time Management Problems

Who is the richest person in the world? It is the person, who has a specific time frame, and who does not have time management problems.
Managing our time is the most effective way to control and manage our life.
I cannot say that I am the richest person in the world. Because I had some problems to manage my study time. I did not do my homeworks on time.
For instance, two months ago I had too much to do at one time, and I could not manage myself and my time effectively. But our teacher, Ms. Shakhnoza taught us how to manage our time well, how to develop and use a timeline, how to prepare and use weekly and daily calendars.
That lesson helped me a lot. Because after that lesson I used a timeline to devide up my work over the weeks of a semester. And now I do not have too much to do at one time!

No comments:

Post a Comment