Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Entry 5. My Goals and Objectives

Do you know what is the difference between goal and objective? Goal is the direction we want to follow or end results we want to attain. Objective is the component of our goal.
I think, each person has goals which he always wants to reach. And I am not an exception.
I have so many goals that I cannot count. But I should realize them one by one.
We know that setting goals requires long-range plans, and attaining goals requires long-range activities. If we want to realize our goals, we should make them
S- specific
M- measurable
A- achievable
R-realistic
T- timely
Last year my single goal was to enter the University. I did it SMART. I had plans and activities to realize my goal in 2010 year. I did exercises, tests. It was timely, specific and of course, realistic. That is why, I achieved my goal.
Nowadays, my goal is to get A’s from all subjects. And of course, I will make it SMART too.

No comments:

Post a Comment