Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Entry 7. My Reading Experience

Reading is one of the major input skills we need to work on. It helps us to study more effectively and get excellent grades.
There are 2 major types of reading:
1. Study reading
2. Reading for pleasure
I always do both of these types.Because study reading helps me to gather information to study. For study reading I use techniques of the Preacher’s method, that help me to read more effective-ly. I also use some strategies of reading, such as skimming, scanning and chunking. They increase my reading and save my study time. After reading I ask myself questions and highlight the book.
And when I am tired of gathering information, I like reading for pleasure. Because it gives a great pleasure.
I know, that doing a lot of reading will help to make me a better reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment