Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Entry 1. My First Impression and Expectations

Entering the Uzbek State World Languages University was my dream. When I entered the university I felt myself well. But when I entered the IELTE Program I felt myself really well. I think, that was the best feeling I have ever felt.
The exams of IELTE made me study more better and learn English perfectly. Because after passing all exams I knew the level of my knowledge. My scores were not high. That is why, I decided to learn English as hard as I can and this program is helping me to realize my goal.
I entered the IELTE with great expectations.
IELTE is making me remember that the best way to learn English is by using it. And it is good for me, for my learning languages.
Now I am trying to use English as much as I can during my lessons,at home and with my friends too.
I think I would enjoy studying in the IELTE. I hope, I will be one of the best students and I will try as much as possible. I will do my best to be successful and be of use to this program!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment