Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Entry 4. My Study Habits and Learning Style

Learning style shows the way how we get new information. Every student learns and processes information in his own special ways. Knowing our own style also can help us to realize that the other people may approach the same situation in a different way from our own.
In one of the lessons of the study and computer skills we knew about learning styles and what kind of learning style does everybody has. And we were divided by our style of learning into 3 groups:
1. Visual learners
2. Auditory learners
3. Kinesthetic learners.

We had a test, which showed us our learning style. The test showed, that my strongest learning style is visual, the lowest is kinesthetic. But I think, I am, to some degree, a mixture of all three learning styles. In spite of all my learning styles, I have some learning disabilities, habits.
The problem is that I do not have a specific time frame. I do not do homeworks, learn new words on time. But now I am trying to give up this habit, laziness. And my tries are beginning to show good results. I have some changes in my learning.
It means, that if we want to get good results in our learning, we should try to do it. If we try, we will not have any processing difficulties and other learning disabilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment