Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Entry 3. The Language of Study

I have graduated from lyceum this year. Graduating from lyceum was a real accomplishment. After graduating I wanted to continue my education in the Uzbek State World Languages University. Because at lyceum my major was learning foreign languages. I talked it over with my parents and they were agree with my decision.
As you see, I entered this University, the IELTE Program. And my life became hectic. Because I have to study, do my homeworks and help my mother at the same time. As a result, I have a little free time for anything else. But I like studying, studying in this University.
Because there are many interesting things, activities and clubs, which are helping me to learn and practice my English. There are also many experienced teachers who are helping me to develop my different skills. These teachers mark our works, then give us a mark or a grade. I really interested in marks. Because the excellent marks are the sign of my good knowledge and if I get excellent marks, I will get a high scholarship. That is why, I am trying to get excellent marks.
We also have seminars and lectures in our University. I always take lots of notes during our lectures and they always help me to answer to the questions which will be given in the questionnaires of our seminars.
Besides lectures and seminars, I also like the examinations of IELTE and its systems of assessment. Before exams we always do plenty of revision. And it is useful for us. If we always review what we covered, we will not forget anything.
When I came to the IELTE program, I felt new feelings. Because everything was new and interesting. That is why, I love my study in the IELTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment