Saturday, January 15, 2011

Entry 10: Making Presentations. What I learned about making effective presentations.

In my point of view, making presentations is the key for good practising. It is the best way to improve my speaking before an audience. It helps me to establish myself as a successful student.
Students are often asked to make presentations to a class. Before entering the University I made many presentations.Nowadays this practice is helping me to make effective presentations in the IELTE.
To make an effective presentation, I always start it early. Because it allows me to deal with the information over a long period of time. I always look at the
content
organization
timing
eye contact
visual aids
and effectiveness of my presentations.
These criterias always help me to hustle and to get excellent grades!!!
And what about your strategies of making presentations, dear readers???

2 comments:

  1. I read all your paragraphs and I like them. Meaning is very good. No word for your blog's design. Books and again books. I hope your presentation will be excellant and you FINAL as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you Mohira, Dilafruz's blog is very interesting=)))

    ReplyDelete