Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Place I Want To Be

  
     Each person has a place where he calms down, enjoys himself. And I am not an exception. 

     Just imagine the sea, and near the sea there is my dream house in summer. It is not the same

house which everybody has. It makes me feel new feelings, which I have never felt.

     The house has been painted in white colour, and everything in it is white too. There is a big

hall of my dream. It has windows with blue drapes like the colour of the sky and roofs which

were made of glasses. In the middle of the hall there is a red grand piano.

     And who is it at the grand piano? Is it him, whom I always dreamt about? Yes, it is him, my

prince, who came on his white horse! He is playing my favourite and lovely classical music

“ Debussy “. I find it really exciting. When you are together with your prince in such kind of

house, in such kind of romantic atmosphere you can forget all your problems. You can listen to

the song, which comes from the heart of your lover! At the same time, you can listen to the song   

of the nature, the whisper of birds, the sound of the wavy sea!

     At nights lying there, looking at the stars in the sky is the most pleasant activity you can do!

The wind is playing with the drapes of my windows and grasshoppers are making noise as they

want to break the silence. No! They are not breaking the silence, they are also adding more

romance to the atmosphere. And it is the place where I always want to be!

     Every time when I soar about my dreams, I go into my house near the sea to look at the stars

and to feel pure feelings. I look and enjoy the beauty that I have created myself!!!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment