Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Dancing Fountain


     Las Vegas! It is the city of dreams, colors and emotions. The city where my heart became a slave, the slave of pure love..!
     It was summer. My friends and I wanted to go to somewhere new where we had never been before. So we came to a decision to go to Las Vegas. The first thing which we did in Las Vegas was visiting fountains of that city, but I did not even imagine that those fountains would change my life to 180 degrees.
     That day was Open Party in the area of fountains. All of us took part in that party. My friends danced, ate, drank, and swam. Only I walked, and enjoyed myself watching the beauty of the nature. While walking I heard somebody's voice. Someone was singing, and it seemed as that voice was calling me. I found the voice.
     There was a small cafe near those fountains. I entered the cafe, and sat out in the crowd. They came to hear him play. At that really moment I wished that I would be in his arms like his Spanish guitar, and he would play me through the night till the dawn. I wished that he would hold me in his arms like his Spanish guitar all night long. His magic voice enchanted me. I was hooked to his chain. I wanted his eyes to find me from that crowd of people. At last, he found me. I did not want his eyes to lose me. He was singing a song “Dancing Fountain”, and it became the melody of our love…

3 comments:

  1. Great job Dilafruz :) btw, some passages were from Tony Braxton's "Spanish Guitar". Really like this song and liked your mini essay. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice imagery, Dili. You convey your emotions very well. English structure was equally good. Your command of the language is commendable.
    It was very easy to "see" through your eyes...
    Dodajon

    ReplyDelete