Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My Business Plan


                                 Do what you can,
                                                                                                 with what you have,
where you are…

Business plan is a document about your actions that must be done in order to realize your business ideas. When you want to run your own business, you should have a good business plan which will help you to succeed. However, not everyone knows how to make a business plan. And I am not an exception.
 A year before I also did not have any thoughts about making a business plan. But my father gave me a crash course about it. He filled me in on what the business plan involved, but he did not tell me that I would have to do so much work. Because the process of making a good business plan depends on several factors.
First, you should choose the type of the product that you will produce. Second, rent a place where there are crowd of people. Next take a credit, if you do not have money to run your business. Hire the workers. Think about the realization of your products. At last, in order not to miscalculate, make right calculations.
Despite these difficulties, I gave it a shot. I made my “Candy Shop” business plan which would produce only candies; chocolate and hot chocolate products made only from real cocoa beans, and would sell them at this place. In my business plan I wrote about my place where I would produce the products, about 13 400 000 sums of credit, which I would take from the Microcredit bank. And also I added some information about my future workers to my business plan. 
I worked towards making a complete business plan. I did what I could, with what I had. And I think , I will get ahead in this business!

No comments:

Post a Comment