Wednesday, November 30, 2011

How would your life change if you suddenly became a member of opposite sex?


From the beginning of the life on the earth the humanity has been divided into two groups: men and women. Adam and Eva were the first examples of that division. I suppose that as all people on the earth they also wanted to be in each other's places; like Adam wanted to play Eva's role, Eva wanted to play Adam's role in their life. If their life were like that, how would it change? Sometimes I also think how would my life change if I suddenly became a member of opposite sex? The reason is that the girls cannot make full use of the possibilities as the boys. And if I were a boy, my life would change from its different sides. First, I would have a chance to go to everywhere I want, such as foreign countries, different holidays and festivals. In addition, I would get a job which is not available for all girls, like a pilot, an ambassador, a hotel manager and etc. I could open new possibilities for my way to succeed. Because of our mentality we-girls cannot do anything, go to anywhere we want. As a result, many girls will become a person who does not have enough worldwide knowledge; they cannot find their places in our society. Second, I would be a gentleman. Because last week I saw two boys when I got on the bus; none of them gave me a seat.  Are there any gentlemen on our planet? At that time I wanted to be a boy, and to give a seat to a girl. Consequently, I would get respect from the girls. If all boys do such kind of action, they will be at the center of people's attention. At last, if I were a boy I would be faithful to my second half. If people are faithful to each other, they will live together, and will be happy forever. Occasionally, I think that being a member of opposite gender is one of my dreams. But it will be better if everything is in its place; boys are on their, girls are on their positions in the entire world!


1 comment:

  1. this was the most interesting to me of all the posts. First because it told me how Uzbek society still functions, and secondly, it told me a lot about who you are as a person and how your judge the world in which you live.
    I have no doubt that you will NOT let these kinds of barriers stop you from reaching your goals.
    From a personal note, You are a fantastic woman, and I don't even want to think about you being a man.))) You're a keeper just as you are.
    dodajon

    ReplyDelete