Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Entry 5: Flyer and Brochure I made

Teehee! Last class we used Microsoft Office Publisher. And I am good at working on Publisher. That is why, I was happy. Our teacher Miss Shakhnoza told us to make a flier and a brochure about anything which we want. And I made a flier about Style.uz festival and a brochure about our IELTE. In those flier and brochure I wrote some facts about Style.uz and the IELTE. I added addresses, phone numbers and all useful information about them. I could boast of my flier and brochure. Because they were one of the best things which I have made in our Computer and Study Skills class. And also our teacher praised me, and said that I should continue studying in such a way!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I liked your blog topics. Keep going on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dilafruz, I agree with Mohira. Your blog paragraohs are very interesting!

    ReplyDelete