Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Entry 4: How Well Do I Use Word and Excel

As we all know, Word and Excel are two different programs of Microsoft Office. And last month
we began to work on these programs in our Computer Skills class. First, our teacher taught us how to use Word. Working on Word was very easy. Because I worked on Microsoft Office Word. That is why; I did not have any difficulties while working on it. We made different types of tables. And then we made those tables by using Excel program. But working on Excel was not so easy as working on Word. Because before I did not make such kind of tables in Excel. Our teacher taught us how to use Excel, and make tables in this program. And now I can say that I am good at working on both of these programs!

1 comment:

  1. yes Dilafruz you are right, working on Word is easier than Excel

    ReplyDelete